I am contactable any day of the week in case of last minute emergencies or extra assistance
Iconsider myself to be a citizen of the world. I grew up in Africa (Nigeria), in a multicultural society, full of colours and intense scents. Thanks to my mother, I developed my passion for cooking and food and I owe all my experiences in the kitchen, the family receipts, the freshly baked home bread and the handmade pasta with old wheat to her. Thanks to my father and his family, on the other hand, I have deepened my interest in wine and its wonderful world; before the African experience, they were producing an Italian enological excellency: Bramaterra, son to the Nebbiolo and Piemonte.
I owe most of what I know about wines to my participation in sommelier classes which I took until I completed my diploma. Love for Italy stems from my family and from my curiosity; that’s how I came to really understand the essence of what is known all around the world as “Made in Italy”. The beauty, the landscapes, the history, the style, the art, the “savoir-faire”, Italy’s character and “Italianess”.
My professionalism derives from a long formation period and from previous work experiences in event management within the tourism industry. I keep myself up to date with professional classes focused on Destination Weddings and I also own a Master in Business Management obtained at the LIUC University and several diplomas connected to my experience as wedding planner.
My greatest passions are cooking and discovering wineries and Italian wine producers in order to improve my knowledge of the industry; painting and skiing are also hobbies of mine and I firmly believe that a person has to care for other people. That’s why, ever since my youth, I’ve always joined volunteering and social projects.
- Wedding Planner certificate obtained at IED (Istituto Europeo Designer)
- Certificate of Professional Competency in Destination Wedding Planner at Elisa Mocci Events Academy
- Certificate of Stage, traning course in Destination Wedding Planner at Elisa Mocci Events S.R.L. company
- Certificate Komax Destination Wedding Planner
- Master in management of small and medium enterprise – M:A.P.I. at Università Carlo Cattaneo LIUC
- Qualification as Sommelier at Associazione AIS
- Certificate in Scenography and Theatrical Preparation with training course at Festival Asti Teatro 40)
- 2019 Beginning of course (currently ongoing) in Art Therapy at Stella Maris